Dear Mom

Posted by Unknown | Posted in | Posted on

Month One :

Hi Mommy ! I am only 3/4 of an inch long.
But I have all my organs

I love the sound of your voice.
Everytime I hear it, I wave my arms and legs.

The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.


Month Two :

Mommy. Today I learned how to suck my thumb.

If you could see mee.
You could definitely tell that I am a baby.

I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice & warm in here


Month Three :

You know what Mommy. I'm a boy !

I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.

I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad. It makes me sad too.

And I cry with you even though, You can't hear me.


Month Four :

Mommy. My hair is starting to grow.
It's very short and fine, I'll have a lot of it.

I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers & toes

And stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.


Month Five:

You went to the doctor today.
Mommy. He lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.

I am a baby, Mommy. Your Baby.
I think and fell. Mommy, what's abortion ?


Month Six :

I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like. He seems cold and heartless.

Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle

Mommy whats is it ? It burns !
Please make him stop !
I can't get away from it !

Moomy ! Help me! Please...


Month Seven :

He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me. Mommy ?

Mommy, I am okay. I am in God's arms.
He is holding me.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

Comments (0)

Post a Comment


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
share
yahoo invisible
Powered by Blogger.